Friday, May 22, 2009

Jet Lag...

I forgot to add this to the last post, blame it on the jet lag....

When we got here last night we were given several envelopes with cards from home.  I cannot tell you how surprised and excited I was to see that so many of you took the time to write me a "note from home".  I loved them and am sure I will read them often in the next few weeks.  Don't worry Mom, I haven't opened yours yet....I really am waiting until the days listed on the outside. Anyway, thank you for my cards....I have the best friends and am thankful for all of you.  

Off to bed....tomorrow we have another company visit and Disneyland Hong Kong!

p.s. phone still doesn't work and I still MISS

No comments:

Post a Comment

layout

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a southern girl who loves the VOLS. I recently graduated with my MBA and recently started studying for the CPA Exam. I am currently a Senior Accountant at Vanderbilt; although, my dream job is to be a photographer. I am building my photography business while playing in the "real world". This blog will document my life and my growing photography business. Welcome!