Monday, June 15, 2009

May 24, 2009

Let's see....where did I leave off??? I think I said we were planning to go to Macau.
Macau is China's Vegas. It was a GREAT surprise. It was amazing. We stopped at the MGM Grand first. We walked around, took some pictures and then had dinner. Cheeseburgers for dinner! YUM!








After dinner we took the shuttle to the Venetian...WOW! It was huge! We were told it has over 5,000 rooms and is one of the largest hotels in the world.


5,000+ Rooms!




Macau was definitely something I did not expect to see in China. It doesn't show any signs of slowing down either...there was construction going on in every direction.


We thought about taking a ride in one of these but decided
against it...since we would have had to "steal" it :)




Everyone feel asleep on the ferry ride home in preparation for our 6:45 am departure in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

layout

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a southern girl who loves the VOLS. I recently graduated with my MBA and recently started studying for the CPA Exam. I am currently a Senior Accountant at Vanderbilt; although, my dream job is to be a photographer. I am building my photography business while playing in the "real world". This blog will document my life and my growing photography business. Welcome!